Tucson Comic-Con is committed to providing a thoroughly enjoyable experience for all attendees. If you are an attendee with special needs, please review this important information.
If you have a disability that affects your mobility at Tucson Comic-Con, we’re happy to provide you and one companion with Mobility Assistance Badges during on-site badge pickup. The following services are provided to attendees wearing Mobility Assistance badges or wristbands:
- Visible identification to Tucson Comic-Con staff, who will provide appropriate assistance to you, when needed
- Access to designated seating areas (subject to availability) in panels, workshops and special events, on a first come, first served basis
Please keep in mind that Mobility Assistance Badges do not provide the following:
- Skipping spots in lines (a companion may wait in line in your place)
- Early access to panels, workshops, and special events
- Guaranteed access to panels, workshops, special events, autographs or photo ops